Free Live Webinar:
Pathways to Intimacy After Trauma:
7 Steps For Helping Clients Heal
How do you help partners reconnect when the past wounds
of sexual trauma aren’t fully healed?
Expert guidance, in-depth discussion, and live Q&A.
In this live webinar, I’ll share:
- How to bring up sexual intimacy in therapy when your client is a trauma survivor
- How to ensure that your assessment uncovers the most pressing issues
- How to move forward with treatment in concrete and appropriate ways
- Three of the most common sex issues therapists see that are related to trauma, and how to work with them
- Seven steps to healing that will guide your treatment plan, and your clients’ healing journey
- Detailed consultation on a real case from one of your colleagues
- And so much more!
Join me March 22, 1 pm CST, for your complimentary webinar.
If you can’t make that date, don’t worry! I’ll send you a link to the recording, so you won’t miss a thing.
Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get access to my in-depth article series:
Your Most Pressing Questions, Answered: Expert guidance for tackling your toughest desire discrepancy cases.
The five-part series will show you how to:
- Understand the impact of midlife bodily changes on desire and have ways to help
- Support higher-desire partners in overcoming resentment, hopelessness, and frustration
- Help clients rekindle the spark in their relationships after it’s fizzled out
- Counteract subtle psychic pressure, whether internal or external, so that desire can bloom
- Deal with “she wants sex, he doesn’t” situations, in which desire discrepancy is compounded by shame about not matching up with cultural gender norms
- And so much more!
Free webinar and article series
Please enter your first name and email address to get guidance on helping your clients heal:
Your information will be held in strict confidence and will never be used for spam or given to a third party.
Here’s what people are saying:
Every time I have heard Martha present, I have implemented what I have learned in my sessions right away. I am incredibly grateful for all I have learned from her and believe the couples I work with have benefited from all she has taught me.
Kelly Scharver, Couples Counselor, Virginia
She’s the complete expert in what she does, and has a way of making complicated subjects really easy to understand.
Nancy St. John, Couples Counselor, Ireland