Would you like to feel comfortable, competent, and confident working with relational challenges related to polyamory?
If so, this course is for you.
Polyamory and other Non-Monogamies in Therapy:
Cultural Competence, Clinical Challenges, and Treatment Strategies
In this 6-hour online seminar, we’ll use clinical examples to explore the challenges therapists encounter when working with polyamorous clients.
You’ll learn to
- support the sustainability of open relationships
- help when negotiations are contentious
- work effectively with jealousy and other common
- help couples recover from poly gone amiss
- facilitate building secure, differentiated open
- start strong with clear goals and the right clients in the room
- market to alternative sexualities without alienating
- and so much more!
We’ll also cover
- cultural competence with a marginalized community
- treatment strategies for clinical challenges
- jealousy as grist for the therapy mill
- working with coming out issues
- effective and ineffective agreements
- therapist’s role when there are values differences
- working with reluctant polys