Pathways to Intimacy After Trauma: 7 Steps For Helping Clients Heal
Is working with sex issues difficult for you when clients have a history of trauma?
Want a strategy briefing from an expert?
In this 60-minute course, originally offered as a live webinar, I’ll share strategies for helping clients build intimacy despite the impact of past of trauma.
- How to bring up sexual intimacy in therapy when your client is a trauma survivor
- How to ensure that your assessment uncovers the most pressing issues
- How to move forward with treatment in concrete and appropriate ways
- Three of the most common sex issues therapists see that are related to trauma, and how to work with them
- Seven steps to healing that will guide your treatment plan, and your clients’ healing journey
What You’ll Receive:
- A 60-minute recorded presentation on working with sex issues in the aftermath of trauma in therapy
- The presentation slides
- My comprehensive brief assessment infographic, as a handout for you to print out and keep
- My “History of Present Problem” deep dive assessment infographic which will help you uncover the root cause of any sex issue, for you to print out and keep
- 1 CE approved by AASECT (The American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists)*
Sign up to receive this strategy briefing straight to your inbox!
*This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 1 CE credit. CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.