Sexual Intimacy and Vulnerability: Paths to Personal Growth

couple connected

I strongly believe it is important for therapists to welcome discussion of sex and sexuality as part of the material of therapy. There are many reasons this is important, but first and foremost, it is important because sexual intimacy is vulnerability, and intimate vulnerability is a powerful path to personal growth. Sexual relationships beckon us […]

Read More >

I’m on a mission—to change the culture of therapy regarding sex.


As you probably know by now, I have two areas of specialty as a therapist: sex therapy and couple therapy. What you may not know is that while I am a specialist in sex therapy, I think only about 20% of the clients who see me actually need a specialist. What the other 80% actually …

Read More >