Are You Comfortable, Competent, and Confident
Working with Sex Issues in Therapy?
If not, I can help.
Enroll in my 16-week online training and enter into a transformative journey. By the end of the training, you will:
- Feel comfortable opening the conversation about sex with every client
- Have a roadmap for how to continue the conversation with confidence, no matter which sex issues are presenting
- Be able to separate tangles of symptoms with sexual, physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational components and move forward with an appropriately prioritized treatment plan
- Ground your knowledge of sex and sexuality in accurate, hard-to-find information and effectively share that knowledge with your clients
- Expertly use a variety of unique tools and interventions specifically designed to improve your effectiveness working with sex issues
- Have a solid understanding of healthy sexuality and sexual function
- Understand how to assess and treat, or effectively refer, many common (and uncommon!) sex issues
- Know where to go for more information when you need it
- Have multiple strategies for untangling and working with complex relational sex issues like desire discrepancy, changes in sexual function over the life span, and more
- Know how to skillfully support differentiation in relationships, and understand why it is crucial to working with sex issues
- Be able to approach sex issues from a non‐judgmental, non‐pathologizing, multifactorial framework
- Understand anatomy and physiology of arousal and pleasure; provide accurate information to your clients, and integrate this information for more effective treatment
You will be well supported along the way. The learning experience includes:
- Lots of individual attention, feedback, and consultation to support your learning process—more than you will receive in almost any other course available today
- Opportunities throughout the course to meet with Martha live, and get immediate feedback and advice on your toughest cases, no matter what time zone you’re in
- Private online discussion groups where you and your colleagues can ask Martha questions, discuss cases, build your network, practice new skills, and support one another on the journey
- An ever-expanding annotated list of books and online resources for further study, organized by topic for easy access when you need it
- Access to an ever-expanding library of recorded interviews with experts in the field discussing a broad range of special topics, including working with out of control sexual behavior, sexuality in pregnancy and postpartum, understanding queer culture, lesbian sexuality, ADHD and sex, sexuality and clients on the Autism spectrum, working with polyamorous clients, erectile dysfunction, and much much more.